- ISBN: 9781606494998 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1606494996 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, 157 pages) : illustrations.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Business Expert Press, 2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 129-152) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| 1. Introduction to change management -- 2. Types and models of change -- 3. Leaders as change agents for change and sustainability -- 4. Managing resistance to change -- 5. People behaviors and organizational culture for change and sustainability -- 6. Strategy and structural change for sustainability -- 7. Innovation and change for sustainability: a final conclusion -- Notes -- References -- Index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Change management is a challenging and continuous process that requires a particular skill set for both leaders and managers. It is essential for leaders and change agents to understand and address the five most important questions: Why? What? Who? How? When? Inside, you'll learn the concept of change management, its impact on the company's business performance and sustainability, and the relevant issues associated with it. The author highlights the importance of sustainable development, including economic, environmental, and social elements and introduces different types of changes including planned, unplanned, incremental/marginal, transitional, and transformational ones.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Environmental and social sustainability for business advantage collection, 2327-3348
- Environmental and social sustainability for business advantage collection.